Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Soft and clean



I'm a little dissapointed.

I may as well have saved myself the time and money and instead just cut open a ginger root and rubbed it across my wrists. (Good thing it's only just a sample and not a full bottle. But I feel like I would need a full bottle in order to get any kind of smell radiating from it.)

On the up side, whatever smell that is there is really nice. A pleasant, gingery, sometimes bergamonty smell. And this is perfect for a summer day when you feel sick from how heavy and hot it is. (Too bad today is not that day.) It would also be good, I think, for someone who is pregnant and undergoing waves of nausea. It would have a nice stabilizing, soothing effect. In fact, maybe I'll save the rest of my sample for just that type of situation.

Come to think of it, I should have worn this yesterday, when I wasn't feeling too hot and the drive home was a bit too marked with sunshine. Oh well. You win some, you lose some. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's smell.

And at least I know now not to go out and buy a full bottle of this.

Edit: A very soft trace of sandalwood is starting to show through after 3 1/2 hours.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home